Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Book 9 in the UK, coming to a tourist spot near you

Book 9 is in England, hanging out with Jeanne, from Cook Sister!. Jeanne says she plans on taking the journal with her to London this weekend, then photographing it, a la the gnomes rescued by the gnome liberation front (GLF). Maybe a little stop at the Tate Modern or perusal of a food hall or two; perhaps she'll take it for a meal at Gordon Ramsay, maybe a little cheese tasting at Neal's Yard Dairy, or just a little communal nosh at Wagamama. We'll just have to wait and see!

ps--Jeanne, you'll score extra points if you can get it into the hands of a hot Italian boy at Bar Italia! ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

I was just checking past posts and realised I was first on the list for book 5. I have yet to recieve it... is it coming via airmail? Hope it isnt lost!

12:48 AM  
Blogger purplegirl said...

Book 9 is in England!!! and will be touring, too? i wish i were Book 9... in the hands of a hot Italian dude.

7:29 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

Guess what. After sending that comment... I went downstairs to find the envelope with the little black skin book inside.

11:51 AM  
Blogger santos. said...

hi purplegirl

(laughing) hand delivered, no less ;-)

saffron

huzzah! book 5 is in australia!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Yup, book 9 is safely in England enjoying the foul grey English weather, so not that many opportunities for fab pics yet - but I will take him exploring during the week. For now, though, Book 9 is very much enjoying meeting all sorts of new books on my bookshelf (recipe books, London street atlases, photo albums...) and wants me to tell you all that he's doing very well indeed.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home