The MAILING LIST (books 1-4)
I'm having a theHOTEL flashback, sorry....
I'm as surprised as you are, but I have the mailing lists already. This is not to say that I'm not taking any more names--I will keep sending journals until 1000 recipes have been written (and maybe a little more). So let your friends know, and send 'em over.
For the first four (!) books I decided to pick the mailing list by throwing all your names in a box, and then fishing them out randomly; for the next five billion, I'll stick to a more reasonable first-come-first-served method.
So...here's the lists:
Book 1
1. Santos-Guam USA(of course, you think I'd miss out on this? ;-))
2. Alan-Honolulu HI
3. Reid from Ono Kine Grindz-Honolulu HI
4. Anthony from spiceblog-WA Australia
5. Natalie from her eponymous site-Victoria WA Australia
6. Bowb from Raging Yoghurt-NSW Australia
7. ST from Cheat Eat-Singapore
8. Mariko from Super Eggplant-Paso Robles CA
9. Susanne-Austin TX
10. Hailyn-South Pasadena CA
11. Ford-Edinburgh Scotland
12. Moira from Who Wants Seconds?-Cambridgeshire England
Book 2
1. Maia from Kitchen Diary-MiddleofNowhere NY
2. Rakka-Memphis TN
3. Laura from Cucina Testa Rossa-Paris France
4. Katherine from chatiryworld-Leeds England
5. Serena-London England
6. Eloisa-Arlington VA
7. JMom from Our Kitchen-Durham NC
8. Purple Girl from Kitchen Ni Lola Ko-Alpharetta GA
9. Stephanie-Knoxville TN
10. Anne-Fullerton CA
11. Steve-SFCA
12. Sam from Becks & Posh-SFCA
Book 3
1. Cathy from My Little Kitchen-Gaithersburg MD
2. Michelle-St. Louis MO
3. Claudine from delectation-San Francisco CA
4. Clotilde from Chocolate and Zucchini-Paris France
5. Chika from she who eats-Hilo HI
6. Gwyn-Victoria WA Australia
7. Lisa-Victoria WA Australia
8. Barbara from Winos and Foodies-Auckland NZ
9. Carolyn-Sacramento CA
10. Maureen-Helena MT
11. Laura-Chapel Hill NC
12. Cindy-Oswego NY
Book 4
1. Special Combo from Adventures in Bahn Mi-San Francisco CA
2. Molly from Orangette-Seattle WA
3. Hande-Munich Germany
4. Zarah from Food and Thoughts-Copenhagen Denmark
5. Christina from The Thorngrove Table-Berkshire England
6. Anne-Westport CT
7. Samantha-Stamford CT
8. Diane-Santa Barbara CA
9. Heather-Long Island City NY
10. Juliet from AromaCookery-Singapore
11. Krista-Penang, Malaysia
12. Rebecca-Johnson City TN
If you don't see your name here, and you've e-mailed me already, it's because you haven't sent me your address yet, or I've somehow completely and mysteriously skipped you by mistake. Please let me know at 1000 so I can add you ASAP!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home