Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Book 1

1000-1-00 1000-1-01
1000-1-02 1000-1-03

First sighting! Funny how the entry happens to be mine :-) Lest you think I took my time with this, because I thought of the project and everything, hoho, my friends, just click on the thumbnails above to see that I had just as much time as you--nay, less, 'cause Reid has some fandabidozy holiday in Asia to get to, pronto. I did this in 20 minutes. And it looks it. Did I say something about archival materials? Did I actually follow my own advice? Are sticky notes acid-free? Only time will tell.

ps--I just used 4 pages, which is 2 pages back and front--two pages facing each other. See? 6 pages isn't all that much!

8 Comments:

Blogger chika said...

oooo I'm so excited to see the first thing having come out! Great job Santos, I like that small painting of ten-musu girl
:)

This is going to be fun!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ziz said...

Exciting exciting! Your pages look great! :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger purplegirl said...

so how are we to follow THAT? man, you've raised the bar so high, i'm afraid mine will look like chicken scribbles... of a 3-year old!

4:39 PM  
Blogger claudine said...

soooo cute, santos! (it's me, claudine, slowly coming back from the dead...) well, not death, just an overabundance of hobbies...

www.winterjade.com/delectation

5:50 PM  
Blogger santos. said...

hi chika
please tell me you have a scanner because i want to see your entries as soon as possible :-)

hi ali
thanks but you'll notice there's barely two recipes there...style over substance

purplegirl
omg, you will automatically do better if your recipes have more than "MIX.EAT" as instructions. mine's worse than a 3 yr old--like an alcoholic 3 yr old!

claudine
chica, you are one busy woman. thanks for taking the time for this!

10:43 PM  
Blogger chika said...

mmmmm I wish I could tell you I had one, but I don't in Hawaii :(
I could try and take pictures of the pages I have done maybe :P

8:25 AM  
Blogger santos. said...

or it can be a crazy cool secret :-D

8:54 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Now I am glad I am last on my book's list. You have raised that bar so high that I am going to need that extra time to try and prepare something even the slightest bit worthy!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home