Book 11, how I love your well-documented journey.
Book 11, ah, I love that you call into the mothership like clockwork. Our best documented and fastest moving book, it is now with the kitchen crusader, Hana, who is spending some quality time at the Rural Project in 'Bama. And now the book shall, too.
Every step it takes:
Go Ask Alice About Book 11
Book 11 in San Francisco
Book 11, safe and sound in Chicago
Books 10-12, mailed
Books 10-11 mailing lists
Every step it takes:
Go Ask Alice About Book 11
Book 11 in San Francisco
Book 11, safe and sound in Chicago
Books 10-12, mailed
Books 10-11 mailing lists

5 Comments:
I'm sooo envious! Where's book Eight?
er...lemme look into that
I'm anxiously awaiting book 11 here in San VenanzO. any chance Hanna could email me when it's on its way here?
Hi you guys!! SORRY for being so useless. I have a litany of bad excuses mostly involving work. Anyway, it's done, it's posted on my blog and flickr (see here and it's on its way to Italy!!
Thank you!!!
Book 11 arrived in Italy a few days ago....I feel so inspired!
Post a Comment
<< Home