Friday, April 08, 2005

Book 9 heading to Montana

Jeanne from Cook Sister! swears book 9 is headed to Alison in Montana. Her scanner isn't working but tells us her contribution:

- kir royale cocktails
- smoked trout mousse wrapped in smoked salmon
- pesto and almond crusted fish
- heart-shaped cherry millefeuilles

Sounds like a party! Thanks, Jeanne, and here's wishing a safe journey to all the books out there.

Book 9's flight:

Book 9: Today,London--Tomorrow, the World!
Book 9 in the UK, coming to a tourist spot near you
Book 9 mailing list

3 Comments:

Blogger Ziz said...

Yay I finally got it :D I have a few ideas already...

http://somethingsoclever.blogspot.com/2005/04/ode-to-paula-deen.html

Alicat

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Phew - glad it got there in one piece!! And I'm sure you aren't plagued by the procrastination issues that plague me... so it should have a smoother journey from now onwards!! Have fun!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Ziz said...

haha, oh jeanne, i am more than plagued by procrastination..but I will try to get it done quick! :) Thanks!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home