Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sign up for mailing lists, brain on hiatus.

Hella hello, I'm sure you've noticed a complete lack of activity on this blog, but that is so not the case in "real" life, which is getting crazier by the minute. I believe my brain is shutting down, so to prevent further corruption, I am going to suspend sign ups until further notice. Once I track down some of the missing books, get a few things done on this end, and get things under control, I will open up the books again for more folks to join in the hurry-up-and-wait game.

Hasta later, kiddoes. I gotta run.

14 Comments:

Blogger Ziz said...

Hey hey! Book 9 is still in Montana. :( So sorry. I got married and then suddenly my life was in a tizzy. I will try my damndest to get it finished this weekend!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Got my book in today's mail. Will get it out next week, promise. How do I get the address of the next recipient? Next time you have an opening on a non-new-book, keep me in mind. So much pressure starting a completely empty one! ;)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Still waiting for Book 17 here.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn:McAuliflower said...

I would love it if anyone else on the Book 8 list would pipe up here. I believe our book first went out in January...

Any ideas on where it is?

9:02 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I think my book, Vol. 2, should be showing up any day now...but I'm not holding my breath, the way some of them are floating around out there!

9:19 PM  
Blogger JMom said...

Hi Santos! I'm still waiting on Book 2, like Stephanie. Hi Stephanie! Our book must be in transit somewhere between UK and VA, huh? I can't wait to take a peek!

Let's help Santos out in keeping track of the books, everyone. Update the rest of us where the books are, here in the comments section.

9:56 PM  
Blogger cheese with a spoon said...

Sorry, I actually sent an e-mail to Santos to say that I had received Book 9 (Thanks, Alicat!) but didn't realise at the time that it would be more helpful and efficient to post a comment here instead. Anyway, as of a few days ago, Book 9 is safe and sound with me in Ann Arbor. I hope to be done with it in about a week and will send it off to Julia of Delicious Biting (as soon as I get her address -- Julia, if you read this, e-mail me your address: preets@crookedpin.com)

- Preeta

10:22 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Book 11 is now on its way to Melanie in Forest Nills NY. I've posted the recipes on my blog, so here is the link:

http://www.expatsinitaly.com/blog/2005/07/1000-recipes.html

2:57 AM  
Blogger Ziz said...

Here is a link to the scans for my entry in book 9!

http://somethingsoclever.blogspot.com/2005/07/1000-recipe-scans.html

Enjoy!
Alicat

12:06 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Still no sign of book 2...anyone out there have it recently?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Morgan said...

I'm 3rd on the list for book 8, and still waiting. Do we need a second replacement? It's been many months. - Morgan

8:28 AM  
Blogger jacko492 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Ruth Daniels said...

I just sent you an email based on an earlier posting - all excited and raring to go. Then I read this one that you're putting the project on hold for now ;-(

This is definitely a site I will revisit many times, watching the journey and hoping to be a part of it.

Great idea!!!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home